Marketing and Design ConsultantAbout Stacy Harrison
I’m more than a designer.
You need more than a designer. I focus on the why behind your project in order to create a truly successful website or marketing strategy. The big picture is important so I can work holistically and efficiently. I work hard to develop a wide range of skills, mostly because it makes me genuinely happy.
- Print & web layout designer
- UX designer
- Marketing & web copywriter
- Marketing strategist
- Design mentor
- Avid autodidact
I have a goal.
My goal is to have a marked positive effect on your business. Increase sales through a marketing strategy. Drive more traffic on your newly designed website. Implement an efficient workflow for your company to save time and money. My favorite clients have ambitious business goals, and I do everything I can to help them.
I find ways to streamline.
Inefficiency is a pet peeve, and I do everything possible to streamline both your workflow and mine. I ask the necessary questions up front to avoid obstacles and roadblocks later down the line. Knowing the big picture helps me solve the right problem. Deadlines are firm, whether self-imposed or client-determined; no excuses allowed.
I find ways to balance.
Stakeholders and users are equally important to any project. What’s best for your users is often what’s best for your business. In order to better understand both your company and the users, I spend time researching to understand your industry and your users’ pain points before diving into the design of the project.
We’ll work together well if:
- You’re looking for a designer who understands how a business works and how to customize a marketing strategy to your unique company.
- You need an analytical designer who can write, strategize, and code.
- You have a collaborative mindset.
- You want a designer who can work without training wheels, while maintaining consistent communication.
- Your business has a big goal to reach in the next year.
- 2016 StartMart Best Freelance Designer
- 2015 Platinum Award, MarCom – My First Home marketing campaign
- 2015 Honorable Mention, MarCom – The Art of Fine Homes Homes of Distinction brochure
- 2014 Honorable Mention, MarCom – Homes of Distinction Luxury Home E-Magazine
- 2014 Gold Award, MarCom – Homes of Distinction Luxury Home Magazine
- Award in Excellence in 2014 Design Competition for Recruitment, University and College Designers Association – Only in Oberlin direct mail campaign
- Award in Excellence in 2012 Design Competition, University and College Designers Association – Oberlin Alumni Magazine, Spring 2011 issue
Stacy helped our organization create a new website for the Towpath Trilogy race series at Cleveland GiveCamp 2015. She worked on many aspects of the site, and created a web experience that strongly reflects our brand values. We were very impressed with the way she was able to integrate our legacy art work in a fun, quirky way that feels modern.Ken Schneider
Stacy’s creative and delivers a quality idea or project on time with great attention to detail. She’s also professional and flexible, open to collaborating and enjoys a challenge. She’s a gem and I really enjoyed working with her!Elizabeth Grepp
We are so happy to be working with you on the NOYO annual report. We love your style and you have been so easy to work with.Michael Roest
Efficient, creative and an absolute delight to work with! We depend on Stacy every single day, with time sensitive requests. She exceeds all expectations, effortlessly!Theresa Taylor
I’m pleased as punch with the course catalog. I was especially impressed with your speed and efficiency—not to mention the money we saved. I want to thank you as well, since it made my summer a lot less stressful.Liz Clerkin